Monday, April 19, 2010

Pretty sweet wedding from Saturday.


Hellooo there.

We had a super sweet backyard- (beauuutiful three tier garden in historic Griffith Park Estates) wedding this weekend. With the nicest, most calm bride in the world.

Sadly, I forgot my camera in the hustle, but here is an iphone quickie of her bouquet.


I will post more when I get the photog's results.

I believe they hit the peak of lilac season. It was amazing and smelled sooo good. And- totally wasn't really trying necessarily to do so, but her entire wedding was California grown. Pretty righteous, yeah?

Kristina- are you out there? This wedding was totally inspired by our 1st little shoot/date last year. Crazy, huh? That was a year ago! Lilac season! and now you have a baby!


2 comments:

  1. Gloriously different. I can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! It was a fun one for sure! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete