Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baker Creek Heirloom Seeds.


My dearest friend Sharon just came back from a great trip up North and found a yet another treasure that I am dying to go check out. Baker Creek Heirloom Seed Company (based out of Missouri) Just opened their first outpost in California. Petaluma to be exact. In an old bank. It's called The Seed Bank, and it looks pretty amazing.

Luckily, I have Sharon who is ridiculously generous with her seeds, but I couldn't resist ordering their 2010 catalog. Thank goodness my husband just tiered out three more beds in our backyard- um yes, by himself. He's amazing and also a little crazy.

Check them out!

And Sharon did the cutest thing with her seed packets while they patiently wait to be planted- but Sharon! The photo is blurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment