Wednesday, December 22, 2010

old pretty things.


I am currently in Houston TX with a little time on my hands. Which means daydreaming and lots of internet/blog hours. And lots of eating of fried foods- but that is a different post. I will say I've eaten fried pickles with ranch three times in four days.. I digress.

Needless to say, I was thrilled to see my dear friend Kat's most recent post. Kat is far cooler/ more stylish than I, so she always finds the most amazing things. Like this place. Erie Basin. In Brooklyn, which looks magical. And I want everything there. As Jordan would say, run don't walk (which is what she informed me to do the other day for a sweatpants sale at H & M...).

It made me think of all you ladies out there who are getting engaged over the holidays. Such a special time. Enjoy and happy holidays!





All images via Erie Basin.

No comments:

Post a Comment