Monday, January 25, 2010

Silverlake Farms.

I just signed myself up for some gardening workshops with Silverlake Farms. I was lucky enough to volunteer for Tara last spring and learned so much. Check them out if you are interested in some serious (but fun) learning. I am really excited to learn how to grow things that don't get completely bulldozed by bugs. It's a two part series called 'Creating an Edible Garden in Los Angeles'.

Fun stuff, right? There are a few mix and match dates so you can do both parts at various times. So smart for all of us with wacky schedules.

Oh, and here are some flowers from a wedding last spring we helped Tara with. It was 99% flowers grown by Silverlake Farms in Los Angeles. Pretty cool, right? The bride collected all the milk glass. Sooo pink and pretty!



Photo's by the ever talented Max Wanger.

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! If I was in LA I would definitely do this with you.

    ReplyDelete